One of our solar consultants will come to your home and evaluate your solar needs. They will analyze your electric bill, explain how things work and financial incentives in NY state.
Once we understand your specific needs, preferences, and particulars of your home our experienced PV design team will create a custom solar solution.
Your dedicated coordinator will pull necessary permits for your solar installation. Once the permits are approved by the town, your coordinator will call you to schedule your solar installation and set up your solar incentive account.
Our in-house team of experienced professional solar installers will install your system.
Quest Solar arranges and attends your local building dept inspectors. Your utility provider will swap out your electrical meter and give permission to operate (PTO) lastly, our solar commissioner will walk you through your monitoring system, and turn on your solar array.
The 96-cell HIT® N330 solar panel provides a powerful combination of increased module efficiency, energy savings and durable long-term performance. Featuring a 19.7% module efficiency and 330 watts per panel, N330 delivers an advanced renewable energy source with zero emissions for any home. A temperature coefficient rating of -0.258%/°C, one of the lowest in the world, helps generate greater electricity output on the hottest days.
Panasonic home solar panels are backed by our industry-leading parts and performance warranty that guarantees minimum power output of 90.76% after 25 years.
- Increased module efficiency of 19.7% enables higher power output and greater energy yields
- A low temperature coefficient of -0.258%/°C produces higher output at high temperatures
- Heterojunction technology with ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers reduces electron loss
- High-strength 40mm frame design with unique drain system reduces water stains from panel surface
- Complete 25-year warranty on linear power output, parts and product workmanship